Whether you’re shopping for traveling friends and family, or checking out something to get yourself for your next trip, these are must-haves to help and be enjoyed by travelers while on their journey and at their destination:Read the rest of this entry
Jean Paul Gaultier has relaunched their limited edition Pride Le Male to celebrate the community and Pride 2021.
A colorful collector’s edition, the Pride Le Male features the iconic fragrance bottle with a rainbow makeover. Along with the relaunch, JPG has also partnered again with The Center, the NYC nonprofit organization providing programs for health, wellness and togetherness to city’s LGBTQ+ community, by making a donation to support their amazing work.Read the rest of this entry
When it comes to quick weekend getaway, traveling light is key. Your hotel will already have shower and bathing products already waiting for you, so here a few products to get you through the rest of your trip – all under 3.4 ounces:
Spring has sprung, and that means its time for spring cleaning! After you go through and throw out old bottles and tubes of your skincare and grooming products (or ones with just a couple squirts left), these are the news items what you should fill your soon-to-be empty cabinets and drawers with to help you look and feel good:
With Christmas a few days away, you may still be looking for last gifts for those your list this holiday season. Fragrances, shaving products and bath sets are always good last minute gifts for any occasion since they’re very accessible and there’s such a large number of options to choose from. On the other hand, if you’re done with your holiday shopping you might be looking to use any gift cards you’ve received this season or to restock your grooming cabinet for the new year.
Whether you’re looking for a gift for someone or want to pick up new treats for yourself, or both, see a collection of men’s grooming items that’ll help kick off the new year with a great start:
With the holiday shopping season among us I’ll be posting a set of gift ideas at least once a week for the rest of this month and in December with the topics of travel, grooming, tech, winter style and more! The gift guide series will hopefully help inspire you if you are stuck on what to get for friends, family, and significant others, and you might even want to pickup something for yourself. In this set, classic gifts for men that never go out of style:
In addition to my In The Bag series, I wanted to start a new one to have something more regular to showcase five different items that can be applied to everyday travels – shot in the ever popular #flatlay style. For my first post of Daily Essentials, items for summertime in the city in blue tones that were selected since it is a favorite of mine and has been noted as being very popular right now (though isn’t always?). To add a summer vibe, torte and hemp also play a role in this set.
The slim cross-body square tote is from Ben Minkoff ($350) and is named the Heath Zipper Tote. I fell in love with it right away for its simple, yet chic design and the sharp royal blue. It is crafted in genuine leather and has a later zip pocket and several open pockets inside. You’ll be seeing it again soon in an Outfit post!
When packing for a long trip that will last six days or more, it’s important to bring along grooming products that would be most essential to save on luggage space. While you can of course buy anything else you’d need during your travels, the following should be enough for most essential (and basics) needs while leaving you ready for each day: Read the rest of this entry
Never know what to pack when you have a last minute trip? Well while getting ready to go down to Florida for a quick weekend at the swanky, luxurious W Fort Lauderdale (travel tip: you have to check out its Living Room and eat brunch at STEAK 954 for the homemade pop tarts), I had the very same dilemma. After thinking about it and looking through my grooming drawer (ok drawers), I decided the following five types of products are musts for any last minute getaway or business trip:
- Daily Face Moisturizing Cream – You should have a moisturizing cream you use each day, and travel should no be excuse to slack. Make sure to have travel size of your favorite. My personal pick is Aesop’s Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream. It smells like citrus and lemon cream heaven, and it’s great to live-in up normal or combination skin. ($49)
- A Good Deodorant – This should be a given of course, but doesn’t hurt to remind. For a classy deodorant, and if you ever get a chance to pick one up in London’s Covent Garden, Penhaligon’s Sartorial Deodorant just sounds better than your drug store pickup. It smells like a dapper lad would, and offers traditional notes of oakmoss, tonka bean and lavender mixed with woods, leather, violet leaf, honey and spices. ($30)
- Your Favorite Pomade – Always keep your hair in check and test out different stylers to find your favorite. I’m currently obsessed with Hanz De Fuko’s Modify Pomade, which helps you do exactly that, modify your hair as needed after you apply to your wet or dry hair. Gives medium hold with a slight shine, and I came across it through Birchbox Man. ($18)
- An All Occasion Scent – There are number of scents to pick from, one of your go-tos should be a scent that can work for any occasion. Hugo Boss just released its new Boss Bottled Unlimited fragrance, which features vibrant green notes of violet leaves, pineapple, sandalwood and musk. ($75)
- Lip Care – Chapped and dry lips aren’t cute, so always have a lip balm handy. Another Birchbox discovery, dr. dewy Lip Cure is a lip serum with organic makeup of indgredints like shea butter and coconut oil to keep the lips hydarted, and tamnui oil and vitamin E to heal and protect. ($30)
After picking out a travel ensemble for Cancún and your travel bag and other accessories, grooming selections are next. Opt for products that’ll leave you fresh and ready with light scents for your days and nights out. They are also under 3.4 ounces:
- Fresh Shave – The Art of Shaving offers a full shave kit with a pre-shave oil, shaving cream and after-shave balm that is able to give you the same experience as at home with its travel-sized Pure Badger Brush. Leaves you with a nice close shave for your day at the beach or night out on Cancún’s bustling Hotel Zonera, and the unscented option is always a good choice to not interfere with the scent from your fragrance and other grooming products. ($175)
- Clean Face – Ursa Major‘s face wash will give your face a good cleaning and leave bright and clearer skin as it removes oil and grime, dissolves dead surface skin cells and clears blocked pores. Scent features cedar, spearmint and lime. ($10)
- A Light Fragrance – Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Green features a classic, clean and cool fruit-woodland scent with notes of grapefruit, thyme, fig and sandalwood and fig. ($32)
- To Keep Hair In Check – Billy Jealousy has introduced a new styling mud that works with wet or dry hair, leaves a strong hold with a light shine finish, and has an herbal scent ($16).
- Lip Care – TURO Skin‘s protective lip balm goes further than your usual drugstore chapstick and has the added benefits anti-aging and antioxidant properties. Also is SPF 15 with a peppermint scent. ($10)