5 Grooming Essentials for Weekend Travel
When it comes to quick weekend getaway, traveling light is key. Your hotel will already have shower and bathing products already waiting for you, so here a few products to get you through the rest of your trip – all under 3.4 ounces:
Weekend Travel Grooming Essentials:
- Fight Odors – Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant, for 48-hour odor and wetness protection that’ll come in handy with any flight transfers and humidity ($6).
- To Cool Off – Epicuren Colostrum Hydrating Mist, a refreshing mist with life-supporting immune factors, growth factors, amino acids and nutrients ($36).
- A Light Fragrance – Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc, woodland fruit scent that has been one of my personal favorites for years ($82).
- To Keep Hair In Check – Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel, a smooth and light styling cream for dry hair that reconditions and detangles ($46).
- For Tired Eyes – Clinique Men’s Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel, hide the evidence of any late nights (or red eye flights) with this roll-on that brightens tired-looking eyes by combating puffiness and dark circles ($33).