How to Access Your Content Anywhere and Keep it Safe
Being able to access docs, pictures and all kinds of digital files is an important benefit to have for any kind of traveler – and to keep those files secure and safe. Continuing my partnership with Frontier Communications, one of the services it offers is Content Anywhere. This service can help keep all your content in once place to access on any device for a low monthly fee. More below:
As the name implies, it’s a service that can backup or store your content and allow you to access it from anywhere. Prices start at $5.99 per month, which grants you the following:
- 50 GB of storage – which can allow for up to 10,000 songs, 29,000 high-res photos and more.
- The Content Anywhere app that can be downloaded on any number of supported devices (PC, Mac, iOS and Android Smartphones & Tablets).
- State-of-the-art secure data transfer and storage and automatic sync, real time backups and on-the-fly transcoding of content allows you to play music and video files from any device.
- Let’s you collaborate, organize, search and share securely with select individuals or private groups.
- There’s automatic sharing to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- And 24/7/365 live technical support.
Content Anywhere offers the service in different bundles, and the next step up is the Personal Security Bundle. Starting at $9.99 per month, this added feature helps to safeguard your computer from attacks, protect you and others online, and helps to easily save, share and access your photos, music and other files. Then the Personal Security Plus Bundle offers the same as the above and has an additional level of premium technical support, and the Personal Security Ultimate Bundle includes all that as well and adds Identity Protection to alert you to potential credit or SSN fraud. And the most secure package, the Premier Protection Bundle, allows you to extend our expert computer and technical support throughout your home or office, covering multiple devices, including laptops, tablets, gaming equipment, eReaders and more. To get started, visit Frontier here.
Thanks to Frontier for sponsoring today’s story. All opinions are of course my own.