Travel Grooming Essentials For Cancún, Mexico
After picking out a travel ensemble for Cancún and your travel bag and other accessories, grooming selections are next. Opt for products that’ll leave you fresh and ready with light scents for your days and nights out. They are also under 3.4 ounces:
- Fresh Shave – The Art of Shaving offers a full shave kit with a pre-shave oil, shaving cream and after-shave balm that is able to give you the same experience as at home with its travel-sized Pure Badger Brush. Leaves you with a nice close shave for your day at the beach or night out on Cancún’s bustling Hotel Zonera, and the unscented option is always a good choice to not interfere with the scent from your fragrance and other grooming products. ($175)
- Clean Face – Ursa Major‘s face wash will give your face a good cleaning and leave bright and clearer skin as it removes oil and grime, dissolves dead surface skin cells and clears blocked pores. Scent features cedar, spearmint and lime. ($10)
- A Light Fragrance – Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Green features a classic, clean and cool fruit-woodland scent with notes of grapefruit, thyme, fig and sandalwood and fig. ($32)
- To Keep Hair In Check – Billy Jealousy has introduced a new styling mud that works with wet or dry hair, leaves a strong hold with a light shine finish, and has an herbal scent ($16).
- Lip Care – TURO Skin‘s protective lip balm goes further than your usual drugstore chapstick and has the added benefits anti-aging and antioxidant properties. Also is SPF 15 with a peppermint scent. ($10)
In The Bag: Travel Essentials For Cancún, Mexico
Outfit: Cancún Style, From Land To The Caribbean Sea
Follow Vee Travels and Andrew Villagomez on Twitter and Instagram: @AndyVeeNYC
‘Like’ and follow Vee Travels on Facebook
Posted on April 1, 2014, in Grooming and tagged Billy Jealousy, Cancun, Fragrance, Grooming, Lacoste, Mexico, Shaving, The Art Of Shaving, Travel, TURO Skin. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: In The Bag: Travel Essentials For Cancún, Mexico | Vee Travels