Grooming and Skin Care Products for International Travel
When packing for international travel, especially if you are dealing with time zone changes, it’s important to pack products with you that you are familiar with and helpful with the climate and time changes:
- A Hydrating Face Gel – Whether you jet-lagged or just need an extra boost, Anthony Skin Care’s Wake Up Call is a hydrating treatment gel that is designed to not only rejuvenate dry, dehydrated skin and make your face vibrant, but with its combination of aqua cacteen, green tea, caffeine, it helps fight fatigue. ($38)
- A Protective Cream – Dry skin is the worst! So whether you want to re-hydrated your skin after the cross Atlantic flight or want protect the areas of your hands, feet or other areas of your body that are susceptible to dryness, Buckler’s Chapped Skin Remedy is your solution. The non-oily moisturizing cream uses shea butter and aloe juice to replenish moisture, and chamomile and calendula extracts. I discovered them thanks to men’s grooming go-to e-commerce, The Motley. ($19)
- A Refreshing Shower Gel – Another effective way to protect or heal dry skin from the changing elements is with a cleansing shower gel. The YonKa for Men Foam Gel is non-drying, cooling deep-cleansing foam gel that features sanitizing naturalbased properties and purifying essential oils. ($30)
- To Cool Off – A small spritz of the Epicuren Colostrum Hydrating Mist goes a long way as it is loaded with life-supporting immune factors, growth factors, amino acids and nutrients. ($36)
- To Style Hair – Keep the hair in check while traveling the Old Spice Spiffy Pomade. Designed to provide a clean look with a moderate hold and a matte finish. ($8)
You’ll also need a handy dopp kit to carry all your grooming and skin care products in, and Herschel Supply’s Chapter Dopp kit is a stylish and spacious one to utilize—especially it’s geo print pattern option.
Follow Vee Travels on Twitter and Instagram: @VeeTravels
‘Like’ and follow Vee Travels on Facebook
Selecting The Right Travel Grooming Kit + What To Add
London Luxury Travel – Corinthia Hotels & British Airways
Travel Packing Tips for Carry-On
7 Chic + Tech Travel Accessories to Have
Posted on November 26, 2014, in Grooming, What To Pack and tagged Anthony Brands, Bucklers, Epicuren, Grooming, Hair, Old Spice, skincare, The Motley, Travel, YonKa. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Love the Anthonys! Works for me so well. Safe travels