How to Combat Hat Hair (Plus an Old Spice Swagger Giveaway)
Hat hair is the worst! However, there are a few ways to prep your hair before putting a hat on and also a few things you can do to deal with the issue. Check out some tips below, plus an Old Spice giveaway that will give you the tools you need (plus a new hat).
In partnership with Old Spice, Celebrity Groomer Benjamin Thigpen has provided his hair combatting tips below:
- Start with Old Spice Swagger Gel – Simply apply a small amount (no more than nickel size) to your fingertips and rub together before applying to the hat line.
- Keep it Dry – Make sure your hair is completely dry and styled before wearing the hat. Otherwise, your hair will flatten and take the hat’s shape when wet.
- Hat Indentation Quick Fix – Use your fingertips to press and start rubbing the hat line out. Think of your fingertips as an eraser!
- Water Works – In a pinch and without product? Wet your hands with water and flick excess off. Start with a small amount because you can’t unwet your hair. Remember, it’s just a quick touch up!
- Hats Off to Hats – Many guys wear hats on a daily basis, and hats can also be cleverly used as a styling tool. They work great to bring down hair volume, or to help keep Swagger-styled hair in place from home to your destination.
Want to put these tips to the test? Enter the upcoming #Smellegendary giveaway, which includes the new Old Spice Swagger Gel, the Pomade, the Steel Courage 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, an Old Spice Beanie, and a $25 online gift card for Lids for you to pick up a new hat.
Visit and like this Instagram post to enter. Contest ends Friday.
Follow Vee Travels on Twitter and Instagram: @VeeTravels
‘Like’ and follow Vee Travels on Facebook
5 Healthy Lifestyle Changes You Can Make to Look Better
Grooming and Skincare Items to Get This Spring
Travel Insurance Claims Made Easier With Allianz
This content was sponsored by Old Spice, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Posted on April 30, 2017, in Grooming and tagged Giveaway, Grooming, Hair, Hats, Old Spice. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment