5 Weekend Travel Grooming Essentials For Cartagena
After picking out a weekend travel ensemble for Cartagena, your bag and other accessories to bring along, grooming is the next step. Cartagena is surrounded by the Caribbean waters, so sweat, the heat and hair tangles were kept in mind when selecting the following. They are also also under 3.4 ounces:
Weekend Travel Grooming Essentials:
- Fight Odors – Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant, for 48-hour odor and wetness protection that’ll come in handy with any flight transfers and the humidity ($6).
- To Cool Off – Epicuren Colostrum Hydrating Mist, a refreshing mist with life-supporting immune factors, growth factors, amino acids and nutrients ($36).
- A Light Fragrance – Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc, woodland fruit scent that’s one of my personal favorites ($39).
- To Keep Hair In Check – Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel, smooth and light styling cream for dry hair that reconditions and detangles ($46).
- For Tired Eyes – Clinique Men’s Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel, hide the evidence of any wild nights (or red eye flights) with this roll-on that brightens tired-looking eyes by combating puffiness and dark circles ($28).
Tell us some of your weekend grooming essentials in the comments below
Follow Vee Travels on Twitter and Instagram: @VeeTravels
‘Like’ and follow Vee Travels on Facebook
In The Bag: Traveler’s Global Style Accessories For The Weekend
Outfit: Jet Setter Style In Cartagena Featuring @Coach
Posted on November 1, 2013, in Grooming, Travel and tagged Clinique, Dove, Epicuren, Grooming, Lacoste, Leonor Greyl, skincare. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Pingback: Gift Guide: Six Men’s Fragrances For Every Occasion | Vee Travels
Pingback: In The Bag: Traveler’s Global Style Accessories For The Weekend | Vee Travels