How to Get Free Uber Airport Rides This Holiday Season
This holiday season through New Year’s Eve, you can get two free rides from the airport thanks to Uber and American Express!
While on my way back north from Miami today, I got an email from Uber about its new holiday promotion that grants users with an American Express credit card two free rides from various airports in the U.S. up to $65 each. I tried it out today, and it covered the entire cost of my trip from LGA to Grand Central. In case you didn’t get this email (looks like sent out to those in the NYC area, Chicago, Houston, Boston and DC), find out below how it works:
- First, if you don’t have Uber yet, use my code “andrewv189” for $20 off your first Uber. Maybe on your way to the airport before landing in one of the ones below where this new holiday promo works.
- Then, link an American Express card to your Uber account. Prepaid Cards not eligible for offer.
- Go into the Promotions tab and enter the promo code “AMEXAIRPORT.” If you have the new app, this is done in the Payments section.
- When you get to the airport, summon your Uber car. The app should automatically credit you $65 towards the ride when selecting to pay with you AmEx card – with you paying the difference.
Until December 31st you can use your free rides originating from any of these 11 airports:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Follow Vee Travels on Twitter and Instagram: @VeeTravels
‘Like’ and follow Vee Travels on Facebook
Being Wired for Perfect Streaming
How to Access Your Content Anywhere and Keep it Safe
Finding the Right High Speed Internet for Blogging
11 of the Most Beautiful Mountains in the World
Posted on November 16, 2016, in Travel and tagged Airport, Travel, Uber. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Thank you for the tips 🙂