Changing up my travel grooming essential series a little, I’ve put together a set of men’s grooming products to have a nice clean face while in transit and during your trip, and paired it with an all purpose ready scent. Whether you’re in the U.S. Virgin Islands like I was or elsewhere, you’ll be fresh and ready to go about your day. All are also under 3.4 ounces:
- Fresh Shave – The eShave Travel Shaving Kit includes a pre shave oil, shaving cream, after shave cream and a badger hair shaving brush to use if you want to make your hotel’s bathroom like home, but you also just use your hands instead. Offered in four scents, I enjoyed the sweet lime scent of the Verbena Lime. ($45)
- Worry Free Face – Lab Series Pro LS All-In-One Face Treatment offers four skincase benefits in a travel friendly bottle. It soothes razor burns, moisturized the face, can minizmie lines and wrinkles over time and helps control shine, so pretty much takes care of your entire face for you after you shave. ($29)
- All Occasion Fragrance – Gucci Guilty fragrance features a moderate yet manly floral scent to spray on once you’ve cleaned up your face and are ready to head out. Notes include lavender, orange flower and cedarwood. ($88)
- Keep Fresh While On The Go – Niche For Men are male face and body deodorizing packaged wipes that fold to a hand towel (9″ x 11″) to help you fight sweat and any unpleasing smells from it, while cleansing and moisturizing the skin. More about them here. (Starts at $3 for 2)
- To Store It All – The Coach Crosby Leather Travel Kit is a spacious Italian leather dopp kit that has inside open pockets and enough space to also store any small electronics or cords. ($168)
Maintaining your mane while traveling can be a hassle, especially if your current choice of hair cream, gel or wax isn’t small enough to bring onboard your flight.
Providing shaving products and tools for almost 20 years, eShave has dabbled more in the men’s hair care market and released a new hair styling cream in the spring that smells fantastic—well only if you don’t hate citrus scents—and does its job right.
In a travel-friendly dispenser (at 1.7 oz), the Hair Styler has the scent of orange and mint, and has a light body made with a naturally-derived sugar-based emulsifier to enhance the hair’s moisture, plus beeswax to soften and add volume. You get a little shine, but it’s not obnoxious as others that give guys that Jersey Shore glow.