8 Back To School Style Investments You Can Still Make
Every August since graduating college — I went to UConn, #gohuskies! — has been a very nostalgic time for me. Part of me misses that time that I was a 21-year-old senior getting ready for move in day not only what the year had in store for me, but also for the back to shopping involved. Looking back, I should’ve have started style investing back then – but it’s never to late to start.
Below find 8 key clothing and accessories that could be used both while college and after:
1. The multi purpose backpack for class, traveling and every day.
2. Heavy duty duffle for weekend getaways. Doubles as extra storage room for linens, towels or anything else when not in use.
3. An all season boot in a light color to wear anytime.
4. Suede loafers to dress up or down
UGG Australia ($179)
5. A black leather moto jacket to wear each season
6. A nice watch that’s your style to cherish or pass down
7. International carry-on roller to get you to make travel plans, help you during move in and move out days, and extra storage.
8. Two piece charcoal suit for its versatility.
See more great #BackToSchool styles from e-tailer East Dane